6 TIPS TO FITNESS SUCCESS
- We must think about fitness as more of a permanent change. A way of life. Otherwise the gains you make, if any, will all go away once you stop and you'll end up more disheveled.
- Start gradual or small. Make your goals attainable, but worth your while. Once or twice a month will not be enough as well as making the goal of doing something every day either. This will inevitably lead to burn out.
- Cover all your bases. You must address every area of importance as it related to your health and fitness goals. Address weight training, cardiovascular and nutrition. Nutrition is 70-75% of being healthy and seeing results. Start with the right formula of all of it.
- Get the Support that you need to be successful. Not everyone can achieve his/her goals without a good support system. This does not mean that they give you advice but that they encourage you and hold you somewhat accountable.
- Be consistent. Doing anything without some kind of consistency, you'll only get so far. Don't expect to see results without some kind of consistency.
- Get professional help if needed. This could be hiring a personal trainer, getting involved in group training class or bootcamp, etc. Having a professional to help you along the way has been shown to produce faster results and to improve compliance.
Have a Happy New Year!!